how this works

  • Free pickup and drop service.
  • Unlimited claims, upto sum insured.
  • 30 days easy return guarantee
  • 24 x 7, seamless assistance.
  • Up to 80% claims cashback
  • Fast replace and repair service
  • I will take 20% of the amount at the beginning of insurance. The remaining 80% will be taken after insurance claim
  • You can get up to 80% cashback by adding 4 of your friends


* New, used or refurbished phones, up to 3 yrs old.

What's covered 👍:

Theft and loss as standard

If your mobile gets stolen, we are here. We will give you similar device in replacement.

Accidental damage, including water damage

If handset stops working because of water damage, we are here. We will give you replacement.

cracked screens

If your device drops from height and screen gets damage, we are here. We will replace the screen for you.